Who are we?
Friend MTS are the Emmy award winning leading provider of content protection solutions to the media and entertainment industry. Specialising in video security, we provide integrated technology products and security services to a global client base. That client base includes many of the world's largest pay-tv broadcasters and OTT platforms, as well as content owners ranging from television and movie producers to the world's most prestigious sports leagues and event operators.In a sentence. . .
We are seeking an experienced content protection industry Client Service Manager (CSM) to work in our Client Services Team; the CSM will be assigned one or more existing or potential clients of Friend MTS, and work to ensure that a very high quality of service is provided, communicating directly to our customers.What will your job look like?
The CSM will be assigned one or more existing or potential clients of Friend MTS, and work to ensure that a very high quality of service is provided. The successful candidate will be responsible for coordinating with clients and liaising with the Friend MTS Engineering, Client Services and Operations Teams to ensure that services are delivered effectively. The successful candidate will also play a key role in the reporting process to the client to ensure that all data and information needs are met in a timely and professional manner.
This role combines customer-facing and operational responsibilities, and so the successful candidate must possess experience and skills gained within the content protection / anti-piracy sector in these domains. Additional experience with software systems, copyright enforcement processes, knowledge of the technical broadcast industry, and an understanding of the current content piracy landscape will all be advantageous for this position.
This role is located in our central London office, with travel to other Friend MTS office locations and customer sites as required.Key daily tasks involve
RequirementsWhat you need
- Ensuring that all aspects of a service are delivered at a high standard, and that SLA and KPI targets are met and, where possible, exceeded.
- Effectively communicating with clients including senior stakeholders, both in managing ongoing operations and answering any questions or concerns. Attending, and occasionally leading customer meetings, video and phone conference calls.
- Liaising with customers directly to obtain their service requirements and ensure these are accurately configured in the Friend MTS Global Monitoring Platform.
- Generating, analysing and presenting reporting data to the client, including tailoring such reporting to the needs and interests of the client.
- Work with the Friend MTS Engineering, Client Services and Operations Teams internally to coordinate and develop processes to meet the requirements of the client and to improve existing processes.
- Ensuring customer tickets are responded to and resolved in accordance with agreed service levels.
- Supervising monitoring and operational activities during live events.
- Communicating with third parties (e.g. technology vendors, social media representatives, etc.) on behalf of Friend MTS and our clients.
- Identifying service improvements and discussing these with Client Services and Engineering teams.
- Maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and develop a healthy working relationship.
BenefitsWhy work with us?
- Experience in a client facing role within a content protection, anti-piracy or similar realm.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to document and communicate technical concepts to a sometimes non-technical audience.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Capable of participating in, and driving, customer meetings and presentations.
- Innovative thinker/problem solver with strong critical thinking and analytical skills; ability to present information in a clear, succinct, and compelling way.
- A quick learner with a natural ability to absorb technical information.
- Familiar with service desk systems and the concepts of ticket management.
- Capable of working with data sets to extract and analyse pertinent information. Ideally with experience of relevant structured query languages.
- University degree in any field with demonstrated achievement; engineering or computer science disciplines preferred.
- Fluency in languages other than English would be advantageous.
- A flexible approach to working patterns.
Benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working options, pension scheme, 25 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus extra day off for your birthday, and life insurance.If you are keen to work with the leading global provider of channel, content and platform protection services - get in touch today!