carwow is looking for a Video focused Performance Marketing Manager to join our Performance Marketing team in London working on a fully remote basis until March 2021. Beyond this, we've introduced a new flexible working policy allowing you to work from home for the majority of the week with 1-2 days max in the office. See below benefits section for more information!About The Role
Carwow is transforming car buying into a transparent and enjoyable experience. Helping thousands of people buy their new car each month in the U.K, Spain and Germany, we are only getting started on our growth journey.
We believe diversity of experience (whether that be personal or professional), contributes to a broader perspective and will lead to a more innovative company. We're working hard to increase the diversity of our team and be more inclusive, so if you're not sure you fit all of the requirements, why not get in touch? Above all, we're looking for people with drive who share our company values (you can view them here).
As a Performance Marketing Manager focusing on Youtube, you will work closely with our Head of Performance Marketing and Growth Analytics team to identify and execute on growth opportunities. You will take part in planning and measuring marketing campaigns across multiple markets and in multiple languages, and delivering on our growth strategy.
- Manage, plan & optimise carwow's Paid Video (YouTube) performance marketing campaigns across all markets.
- Daily campaign performance monitoring & optimisation - bid/budget changes, audience testing & creative testing.
- Identify and test new and innovative growth opportunities to deliver on CPA goals.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practises in Performance Marketing.
- Manipulate and analyse large, complex data sets turning them into actionable business insights.
- Develop and run quantitative analysis, reports, and more with the end goal of supporting our marketing efforts.
- Manage performance metrics and budget tracking while ensuring benchmarks are established, lessons are learnt and growth opportunities capitalized.
- Constantly find methods to increase efficiency through automation and tools.
- Lias with the Design and Editorial team in creating and optimizing creative assets.
- Experience working with large budgets in an online focused company.
- Strong technical skills in data manipulation using SQL, Tableau or Excel.
- Experience in pre and post campaign analysis.
- Deep knowledge and hands on experience of managing campaigns on YouTube.
- Highly developed analytical and planning skills.
- A love of thinking outside the box and developing creative & innovative solutions.
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, mathematics, statistics, business, finance, IT or related discipline will be highly regarded but not mandatory.
- A competitive salary and equity in the company.
- Private medical health insurance and subsidised gym membership.
- Competitive maternity, paternity leave and return to work policy.
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- Free access to Sanctus mental-health coaching sessions.
- carwow fitness & well-being groups open to everyone in the office.
- Office When we are in the office, a dog-friendly office in Victoria, with free refreshments and a variety of breakout spaces (let Mat Watson take you for a spin around our office here).
- Flexible working For those that want to, you'll be able to work from home for the majority of the week, with up to 2 days max in the office and receive a 'home office allowance' of up to £500/€550 to help get set up with everything you need to succeed at home. We also have a new 'work from anywhere for a month each year' policy in place should you wish to use it.