A leadership role within Ten's Marketing function will be responsible for crafting and executing our marketing strategy for targeting clients and partners.
This role works closely with other teams in Ten including sales, proposition and product management teams to drive growth and demand for Ten's services - with a Business to Business (B2B) focus.
Ten's corporate portfolio is predominantly with leading Financial Services partners and brands, especially those with a focus on high-net-worth (and UHNW) and mass affluent. Ten also have opportunities in a number of emerging sectors such as premium / luxury brands, Telecommunications, Media & Technology (TMT), and affiliate partnerships. Our corporate partners get a minimum 3x in return on investment as Ten's services drive customer acquisition, engagement and retention for their brands.Who We Are
At Ten our goal is simple, to become the most trusted service business in the world.
We are already the global market leader for lifestyle management and concierge services, providing services from a 22 strong global office network with over 800 employees. We use our expertise, technology and buying power to grant our members direct access to the best travel, live entertainment, dining and luxury retail services. We also work closely with suppliers to provide exclusively negotiated benefits and employee loyalty schemes.
We deliver our service through a combination of Ten's proprietary, unique technology-enabled platform and the expertise of our highly trained lifestyle managers. Ten is growing quickly and has ambitious plans to keep innovating, inspiring and to continue to improve the lives of millions of members. Will you help take us there?Key Responsibilities
- Responsible for entire B2B marketing funnel; Brand Awareness, Demand Generation, Lead Acquisition and Content
- Have a proven track record of developing and executing innovative go-to-market strategies to that reach target segments quickly and effectively
- Creative in seeking out new promotional avenues to support growth objectives
- Build a performance marketing engine across tracking, attribution, automation, and optimisation
- Ensure best possible spend optimization across campaign objectives and countries to meet growth goals.
- Using data-driven approach to improve effectiveness in all paid marketing channels to drive awareness, contribute to the sales pipeline and conversion.
- Lead the creation and production of inspiring content and campaigns that drive growth and build clout to continue Ten's reputation as the world's leading concierge service.
- Willing to take a hands-on approach to core marketing disciplines and activities including proposition positioning, copywriting and performance campaign execution skills.
- Minimum 6 years of business experience as an integrated marketer with a track record of success preferably in growing B2B propositions. B2C or B2B2C exposure is a good to have.
- Experience working in a SaaS business or value-based / solution sales role is an advantage.
- Have a start-up mindset - results-oriented, curious and good commercial judgement.
- Data-driven - clear understanding of data, analytics and metrics.
- An excellent communicator who can make an impact across all levels and diverse audiences
- Knowledgeable and a strong practitioner of digital marketing and inbound strategies as well as the traditional channels (PR, events, etc.)
Our people are at the heart of the business and we have a culture of recognition and reward - both through regular appraisals but also annual Extra Mile Awards where we celebrate those who have gone that extra mile in their role. We also encourage all our staff to incorporate their aspirations and interests into their career at Ten and we are there every step of the way in supporting development.
All our employees also enjoy a range of benefits regardless of where they are based. Not only do we offer a remote work option, but employees also get 3 extra days of annual leave in their third year and an extra month of every 5 years. In line with these milestone lengths of service, we also operate a Ten Loyalty Reward program - this is a bonus (although we prefer to refer to this as 'extra spending money') that is awarded once these milestones are reached. The thinking behind the program is that not only does it recognise and reward commitment and loyalty to the business, but it can also be used to fund the adventures to be had during sabbaticals - this is the main intention and driving force behind the program. We want to give our people extra spending money so that they can truly enjoy their sabbaticals.
Other benefits that Ten offer, specific to the UK office, range between an employer-contributory company pension (with a scheme that allows full decision making about what investments are made, levels of risk, ethical funds etc), all the way through to various discounts on both travel and entertainment events (the latter is of course available regardless of location).
We also offer season ticket loans, access to childcare voucher and cycle schemes and, one of our more popular perks, working holiday opportunities with the ability to work from any of our 20+ offices without taking annual leave.
Ten works with a small Preferred Suppliers List currently, focused on specialists in each location. Please note we are not accepting any further agencies onto our PSL at this time.