You will work closely with our clients' internal development teams to ensure they build-in security from day one and follow best practices.
- Building secure cloud infrastructures using the latest networking, virtualization, automation, and configuration management tools.
- Deploying enterprise applications in cloud platforms, incorporating automation, security, and reliability
- AWS provisioning, configuration management, storage management, network management, virtualization
- Creating automated CI/CD pipelines and automating all aspects of infrastructure
- 3+ years with networking and network/system security, including firewalls, VPN, routing, switching, load balancers, monitoring, security and DNS
- 3+ years of experience running large scale online systems built on AWS or similar cloud providers
- 3+ years of experience building automated pipelines
- Have written scripts or built applications in Python/Ruby/Bash
- Worked with container technologies in production
- Worked with open source monitoring and metrics tools
- Full end-to-end understanding of CI/CD pipeline and how to assess them from a security point of view
- Experience with both Static and Dynamic Application Security Testing methodologies and tools
- Ability to employ best practices in an enterprise scale continuous delivery environment and harden production deployments
- Strong understanding of security concepts, best practices and how to apply them, such as SSH, public key encryption, access credentials, certificates, TLS, data encryption
- The ability to successfully obtain and maintain a U.S. Suitability/Public Trust Background Clearance
- AWS Certifications a plus
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Business or other related scientific or technical discipline
- Requires 5 years of Software development and Operations experience
- Requires a minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a business analyst translating user needs into solution requirements
Intrigued to find more about us?
- Have continuous access to and work with Senior Specialists and Practice Experts
- Be a part of a leading company, globally recognized as a Visionary by Gartner Magic Quadrant
- As a global company, we offer unique placement opportunities around the world
If you like what you have read, send us your resume and let's start talking!
- Visit our website at www.qualitestgroup.com
- Check out our Career page: https://qualitestgroup.com/careers/