Floom is a VC-backed startup on a mission to become the leading vertically integrated florist software and ecosystem. Since launching in Feb 2016, we've been voted one of the top UK 100 startups three years in a row and created long-lasting relationships with florists across the UK and US.
Floom is looking for a Full Stack engineer to help us build and strengthen our florist platform. Our plans for 2021 and beyond are bold, and this is a chance to join a company in its early stages of growth and shape some of the key technical modules of the core product offering.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Floom you will
- Design, develop, deploy and maintain responsive web solutions, backend services and APIs
- Help build and design the infrastructure of our products
- Collaborate with a multi disciplinary team to deliver innovative solutions
- Ensure best practices, standards and tooling are used
- Solid 2-3 years frontend experience with React and/or Vue
- Solid 2-3 years backend experience with Node.js
- Familiar with Typescript and GraphQL
- Previous experience with SQL databases
- Some DevOps experience (Kubernetes, Docker) is ideal
- Background in working on eCommerce platforms and payment systems would be a plus
- You enjoy discussing technical problems as a team and collaborating on a solution
- You have good communication skills, and can explain technical issues to team members of all technical levels