Are you a passionate Cloud Systems Engineer who is keen to develop, learn and grow your career?
If you can demonstrate a commitment to continuous improvement and you have experience with AWS, infrastructure and CI/CD technologies, this may be the opportunity for you!
We'relooking to grow our Systems team by recruitinga number ofCloud Systems Engineers to join a visionary Digital Systems Transformation project with one of our Enterprise-level clients.
Successful candidates will be value-driven technologists excited about problem solving, automating for efficiency and effective teamwork. You will need to be a confident communicator and eager to deliver build pipelines, infrastructure, monitoring and automation solutions.
We'llbe coaching and supporting you through aFast Tracktraining program designed to give you the skills and confidence to start making progress and delivering value right away.
This training willcovera range of topics including
- AWS(ECS, Cloud Formation and ServerlessFunctions)
- Azure DevOps
- Integrating to multiple 3rdparty systems
- SRE Best Practices for Incident Management
In order toflourish in this role, you'll need the following
- Analytical skills including the ability to identify trends and patterns
- Strong written andverbalcommunication skills
- Provenabilityin working as part of an Agileteam
- Aneagernessto learn and progressyourself
- Commercialexperiencein building infrastructure solutionswithinAWS
- Ideally this includes EC2, ECS, Networkingand serverless
- Experience with one or more programming languages
- Experienceofprojects which useapplication lifecycle management tools such as Azure DevOps or GitHub
It would also be great (but not essential) if you have
- Experience of using Infrastructure as code with either CloudFormation or Terraform
- Commercialexperience in developing build and release pipelines(e.g.using tools like GitLab, Azure DevOps, Jenkins)
- Commercialexperience working with Docker Containers
- Strong troubleshooting skills, able to drive out root cause of complex technical problems.
- Hands-on Software engineering experience
Here at MMT Digital we care about the people that work with us, and we have tried to reflect this in our benefits package
- Annual salary reviewandcompany bonus scheme
- An environment which supports and celebrates your personal development and growth
- The opportunity to join internal groups which foster innovation and technical excellence
- Lunch & Learns,Brown Bag sessionsand fortnightly 'Studious Hermit' meetings where we come together to discuss interesting topics
- Magic moments - a personalised peer to peer reward recognition scheme
- Paid volunteering day, and support for fundraising activities
- Cycle to workscheme anda personal carbon offsetting salary sacrifice scheme
- Access to Health Assured, our free Employee Assistance Programme
- Enhanced maternity, paternity and adoption leaveandpay, along with a hamper to celebrate your new arrival
- Access to a range of rewards and benefits through the Digital Perks platform
- A social events committee that organise social events throughout the year
- Cakes for your birthday - everyone loves cake!
Everything we do is driven by our 3 core Values - Fairness, Commercialism and Quality.
Thesevalues influence our ways of working, how we treat each other, and how we engage with our clients. They also guide and shape our behaviours. This means we know what we stand for and werecognisethe behaviours that we don't tolerate - including discrimination, bullying and intimidation.
Wealsoknow that our best work happens when we feel valued, supported, and recognised as the individualsweare.So we're working hard tocontinuecelebratingthe diversity of our team, and arecommitted to growing this further.We encourage our team to talk confidently and passionately about what matters to them, inspiring them to share their knowledge and experiences. We also facilitate this through our internal information hubs and regular informal learning opportunities.
Our team are empowered to be solutions focused, commercially curious, and to be agile by nature. We show understanding, we don't blame, we learn and we have fun!Who weare
MMT Digital helps clients build digital products that transform business performance.
Part agency, part consultancy, we are leaders in combining technology, experience design and lean product delivery, supporting senior technology leaders to digitally enable their businesses.
We work with clients such as Bacardi, Vodafone, BP and comparethemarket.com to digitally enable their businesses and help them drive the most value to their customers at speed and scale. Our collaborative approach means we build open and honest relationships that bring success faster, working with clients in high performing distributed teams.
Acquired by MSQ in 2020, MMT Digital has been rated the UK's most recommended digital partner by clients for the last sevenyears (The Drum Recommends) and picked up an impressive six awards in 2020.
We've committed to reducing our carbon footprint to become Net Carbon Negative in 2020. Ourcompany pledge supports and influences our people and our clients, and also encourages other businesses to join our Net Carbon Negative Movement.