Software Engineer (Typescript, CI/CD)
We are ADARMA, one of the largest independent security services companies in the UK. As a business formed and run by former senior security leaders, we know our stuff. Which is why our clients include 30% of FTSE 100 organisations from all industry sectors.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to help protect our clients from the risks associated with advanced cyber-attacks, hacking and persistent threats by designing and developing computer software solutions.Principal Accountabilities
- Based on specific client needs, or where a service improvement is required, design, implement and support solutions that meet those requirements using the most appropriate languages and technologies (e.g. Typescript, Go, etc).
- Design and build proof of concept prototypes that integrate various pieces of technology (e.g. ServiceNow, Tachyon) to demonstrate new potential products to customers.
- Undertake testing to ensure that the proposed technical solution works and resolve any issues in advance of go live into the production system.
- Provide programming subject matter expertise to projects as required.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge on best practice in the area of programming languages
Applicants should have the following technical competencies
- Programming and Debugging
- Continuous Development/Continuous Integration
- Automated Testing (Unit / Integration)
- System Architecture
- Excellent reward package including (but not limited to) membership to a group personal pension plan, private health care, life insurance of four times salary, discretionary bonuses, membership to a health and well-being cash back scheme, gym membership discounts and access to a 24/7 employee assistance programme.
- Adarma is committed to encouraging a positive working culture by focusing on personal development through training and providing various opportunities for employees to share their ideas and influence the direction of the business.
- All requests for flexible working are considered on a case by case basis to balance employee and client requirements.
As part of the interview process, Adarma will require proof of your Right to Work documents for verification. This can be your Passport and/or Working Visa. Alternatively your full birth certificate and NI number. If offered a role with Adarma, you will be required to complete Pre-Employment Screening (PES) checks. We are an equal opportunities employer. It is our policy to promote an environment free from discrimination, harassment and victimisation
Please note our fraud prevention process relating to all job applications. Fraud prevention databases have been established for the purpose of allowing employers to share data on their employment fraud cases. Should any investigation identify fraud or the commission or any other offence by you when applying or during your engagement with Adarma, we will record the details of this on the relevant fraud prevention databases. This information may be accessed from the UK and other countries and used by law enforcement agencies, other employers and potential employers to prevent fraud.