The .Net Developer plays a critical role in an elite team of innovative and highly skilled digital specialists dedicated to delivering high quality, cutting edge projects for some of the world's leading brands and charities. You will be responsible for building modern cloud solutions that leverage latest technology's and best practice design patterns. You will contribute
in the building, development, and maintenance of beautifully crafted solutions.
- Develop code which is tested, scalable, security compliant, optimised, well documented and that relevant coding standards and best practices are followed.
- Work collaboratively with teams members that includes Front End, Test, Design and UX to refine requirements and ensure sound integration.
- Contribute to discussions on best practice and promote knowledge sharing and quality development in your teams and across the agency.
- Demonstrate a passion for new technologies and continually seek to push the boundaries in everything you do.
- Maintain a high awareness of industry issues and trends.
- 4 year's + experience of building solutions with the Microsoft .NET web stack
- Experience with SQL Server, ORM Frameworks and Database Design
- Experience of integrating with 3rd party APIs, Using CI, CD and Devops practices.
- Knowledge of TDD and related principles (e.g. Mocking, unit testing, interface segregation)
- Knowledge of AWS or Azure cloud services
- Experience of working in Agile, with multidisciplinary and key client stakeholders
- Knowledge of Episerver, Sitecore or Umbraco Content Management Systems
- Ability to communicate ideas effectively and to propose alternative ways of working
- Able to multi-task whilst consistently maintaining a high level of quality and productivity
- Problem solver who can identify issues and deliver solutions quickly
- Proven accuracy and attention to detail
- Enthusiastic and committed with the ability to gain respect and trust from colleagues
What we believe...
Wellness is hugely important to us, so we believe in working flexibly to ensure our colleagues get the balance they need to meet the demands of their personal and professional lives.
We have a deep belief in the transformative effect of great customer experiences, and we help some of the UK's biggest brands on their transformational journey. We are practitioner-led and work collaboratively with our clients, so we all go further, faster. Our lean, multi-disciplinary teams deliver value quickly, opening up new possibilities for our clients at pace. We love what we do, and we love working with like-minded teams to deliver compelling products, services and communications.
Zone is committed to equal opportunities for all.