Join a team of passionate thought leaders in a dynamic and collaborative environment! New Signature's is hiring now and we're looking for our next Solution/Software Architect
to join us on a permanent basis to join the Applied Innovation Team.
New Signature is a cloud-first, full-service Microsoft partner committed to delivering innovative technology solutions that solve human challenges. We are compelled by our core values to drive transformational results for clients across all company sizes, geographies and industries. The New Signature team delivers full lifecycle solutions-from project inception and planning, through deployment to ongoing support and maintenance.Why should you work at New Signature?
What will the Solution Architect be be doing day-to-day?
- Multi Award Winning Business
- Official and Award-Winning Microsoft Partner
- Award Winning Databricks Partner
- Official GitHub Partner
- Cloud Native Organisation
- Growing International and Diverse teams
- Hugely collaborative environment, where ideas and knowledge sharing is actively encouraged
- Private Medical Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Income Protection Cover
- Death in Service Cover
- Group Personal Pension Plan with enhanced employee contributions
- Flexible Working and Working from Home
- Enhanced annual leave allowance
- We are committed to diversity, inclusion and belonging and welcome applicants from all backgrounds
What type of experience does the Solution Architect need to be successful in this role?
- Providing pre-sales technical leadership on Windows Azure Platform (PaaS) and to a degree infrastructure (IaaS) services.
- During the sales process, help the sales organisation produce compelling and workable solutions, including working directly with potential or existing customers where needed.
- Working with customer stakeholders to understand their needs and constraints.
- Act as the technical design authority creating and / or approving Solutions Designs requested by the sales organisation.
- Provides advice and guidance in area of technical/professional specialism.
- Works effectively as a team whether as part of a department or virtual project team. Oils the wheels for the team and fulfils own obligations and delivers on time and to team expectations.
- Previous experience of working for a Consultancy or Managed Service Provider
- Demonstrable experience of leading, developing and inspiring a team and direct reports.
- High standard of written and presentation skills - essential
- Plan resources to meet short, medium and long-term needs and to meet objectives of project delivery.
- Expresses ideas and information clearly and concisely in both written format and verbally.
Does the Solution Architect role require travel?
- Aligns communication style and language to suit the audience, whether business or technical
The role is currently 100% working from home however some travel to our London office will be required in the future.Security Responsibility:
All employees must act in accordance with New Signature's corporate security standards.OUR CORE VALUES
Our employees are driven by our values and know that they make a positive difference every time that they help a customer to solve their challenges. Our focus on delivering great customer experiences empowers our people to build rewarding relationships that contribute to our positive work environment. You can learn more about our culture here: New Signature CultureHuman
We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success.
We harness technology to drive business, but we never let that replace our human connections. We use our hearts and minds to collaborate for success and instill confidence in our customers through relationships forged from trust.Generous
We are giving and respectful.
With our efforts to always be generous, we elevate our service level with empathetic and considerate communications and actions. We always find a way to support our customers and colleagues by giving of our time and talent and equally respecting the time and talent of others.Authentic
We tell it as it is, with positive intent.
Being authentic helps to nurture our strong and trusted relationships. We are honest, transparent, and reliable. When you partner with New Signature, you are partnering with a group of purposeful, outcome-driven and results-oriented professionals.Innovative
We push the boundaries at the intersection of people, process and technology.
For us, there are no limit to our dreams. We continually innovate and push boundaries at the intersection of people, process, and technology to bring our customers and colleagues the best solutions first.EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
As a Global Cloud Transformation Consultancy business, New Signature understands diversity and inclusion in the workplace brings benefits to our customers, our business and most importantly, our people. We are committed to being an inclusive employer and we provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment.
New Signature prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other factors protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including all aspects of the recruiting and employment life-cycle at New Signature.EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
New Signature requires candidates to prove eligibility to work in the UK. Offered candidates may be asked to complete a background check as permitted by applicable employment regulations. Depending on the requirements of the job, these record checks may include any or all of the following education verification, employment verification, drug screening, and criminal record check.