Are you an experienced and successful HGV Technician looking for a new challenge?
Discover an amazing opportunity with a busy Prestige commercial dealer!
*HGV Technician - Eastbourne*
*Salary: £18 per hour*
*Working Hours: Days and Lates Shift Patterns *
Our client is seeking a fully trained HGV Technician to join their already successful team. You need to be a team player, able to work to deadlines and have the ability to use your own initiative.
*HGV Technician Responsibilities:*
* Undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on HGV vehicles to the highest standard
* Carry out all work completely and effectively whilst adhering to manufacturer's scheduled times to maintain efficiency
* Effectively record details of diagnosis, work completed, and components utilised in line with group and manufacturer standards
* Be able to liaise effectively with customers at all levels in a polite and efficient manner
* To be aware of the importance and implication of maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction and work to ensure they are met at all times
*The Ideal HGV Technician:*
* You will need to hold relevant level 3 qualifications (City & Guilds/NVQ)
* Must have experience of servicing, repair to MOT standard and diagnostic testing of HGV vehicles
* Current C or C+E licence would be an advantage
* Previous HGV Roadside experience is beneficial
If you are looking for a fantastic opportunity within your already successful career and would like to join this highly successful prestige motor company, then APPLY today!
If you do not hear from us within 14 days of your application date, please assume we will not be progressing your application.
We have many different Motor Trade Jobs available from Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Aftersales Manager, Sales Executive, General Sales Manager, Sales Manager, Business Manager, Sales Admin, Body Shop Manager, Panel Beater, Dealer Principal, Motor Mechanic, Service Advisor, Bodyshop Estimator, Paint Sprayer, Motor Cycle Technicians & Mechanics, Vehicle Technician, Light Commercial Vehicle Technicians, HGV Fitters, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Workshop Controller, Trade Parts Representative, Fast Fit, Tyre Fitters, Warranty Administrator, Rental Advisor, Car Valetor, Collection & Delivery Drivers
Lots of Motor Trade Jobs throughout the South East including all London and all Essex postcodes. Call Us Now For Motor Trade Jobs, Working in Automotive Main Car Dealerships such as Mercedes, Audi, BMW, VW, Jaguar, Land Rover, Volvo, Bentley, Saab, Lexus, Toyota, Mazda, Ford, Peugeot, Renault, Citroen