At UKPS we are looking for the next Assistant Branch Manager to join our Henley Branch (RG9 1DS)
We have a vacancy for an Assistant Manager at our Henley Branch. This is a key role, assisting with the day to day management of the Henley branch. Working with the Branch Manager to continually improve the sales, providing outstanding customer service and developing your skills to become the next Branch Manager at UKPS. The Role
About the person
- You will demonstrate a strong working knowledge of plumbing & heating and bathroom products.
- You will be responsible for customer accounts, providing quotations and product pricing.
- You will manage an effective Plumbing and Heating branch, whilst leading in the absence of the Branch Manager.
- You will maintain a strong working relationship with customers and suppliers, upholding our high standards.
- You will take pride in keeping a tidy, well-stocked and displayed branch.
- You will be responsible for supporting and developing junior members of the team in delivering "top-notch" customer service.
- You will take on any Ad hoc administration duties as and when required or, in the absence of the Branch Manager.
The successful applicant will have previous experience within the plumbers' merchants industry.
We are looking for someone who is ready to take the next step in their management career but this candidate must have the ability to demonstrate proven leadership skills in a competitive sector.
Excellent communication and administration skills are essential. Full training will be provided.Hours
Monday - Friday 7.30am - 5.00pm
Alternate Saturdays 8.30am - 12pmThe Rewards
Annual performance profit share
Contributory pension scheme
Annual Holiday, increasing with length of service