Stuart (Geopost Group) is an eco-friendly last-mile delivery company that connects retailers and e-retailers to a fleet of geo-localised couriers ♂️. . across several countries in Europe.Our MissionBuild the future of logistics for a more sustainable world
shared, efficient and reliable, as conscious consumers value more and more environmental responsibility besides speed of delivery and convenience.
Stuart is growing to fulfil that vision. In 2020 we doubled in size
and continue to grow strong.
We are a melting-pot of 400 people
working from London, Barcelona, Madrid, Paris and remote.
More than 2000 companies work with us already across Food, Grocery, Retail and Pharmacy to deliver all types of goods, among which essentials for people on lockdown / self-isolating because of the coronavirus. We are at the right moment and the right place to make an impact on millions of people
, as home delivery services hit a record high.
We are currently looking for an IT Support Engineer in London who will be responsible for providing technical assistance and support related to computer systems, hardware and software for all our offices around Europe, with a particular focus on helping our 125 users in London.
You will be part of an amazing international team and will report to Albert based in Barcelona, or Global Head of IT Support and work side-by-side with Nico based in London, and Emeric based in ParisResponsibilities
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware
- Respond to queries either in person, Slack or over the phone if needed
- Write scripts as part of systems maintenance
- Resolve daily IT tasks
- Maintain daily performance of computer systems
- Write documentation and manuals
- Train computer users
- Add to our amazing company culture that you can uncover here
Nice to have
- Experience managing typical helpdesk and corporate IT tasks and processes
- Good understanding of basic networking and computing concepts
- You love solving problems, investigate and discover new solutions!
- Autonomy, curiosity, empathy
- Available asap - we can't wait to have you with us
- Networking experience
- Bash command line skills
- Experience with Windows OR MacOS (Linux is a plus!)
- Knowledge of G-Suite
- Fast career progression
- Flexible hours, autonomy, work from home ☕️
- Lunch paid for every day (in value up to £10) and all the free drinks/snacks you can handle.
- Monthly gym allowance (in value up to £40) to use in any gym or for any sport class - a healthy mind in a healthy body!
- Private health care provided by AXA (including dental and optical)
- Pension taken care of through a partnership with Royal London.
- Work in an international, dynamic and passionate environment with a great company culture. ⭐
- Virtual sports and exercise classes, mindfulness and mediation sessions ️♂️
- Stuart Academy to develop your skills
- And much more - our HR team is constantly implementing new initiatives!
Want to learn more about us? https //stuart.com/about-us/
Stuart is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.