Technicolor Production Services is the division with Technicolor which contain Technicolor's world leading Visual effects and Animation brands such as MPC, Mr X, The Mill, and Mikros.
Technicolor's brands have worked on the spectacular scenes and tiny details that make movies, advertising campaigns and Animation movies truly mind-blowing. We're the people behind the effects in countless blockbuster films like The Lion King, The Spongebob Movie: Sponge on the Run and advertising campaigns for clients such as Samsung, Audi, Nike and Apple.
We are constantly looking for the best talent in the world, enthusiastic people that come in everyday to be a part of some of the best work in the industry. Technicolor's artists are wildly creative, uber talented and passionate about the possibilities of VFX, Experiential, Animation and Technology. When you join the team, you'll be working with and learning from the most skilled people in the business.Job Description
Based in our London offices, the Head of Internal Communication and Brand Management
has responsibility to
set and deploy the strategy on how to reach, engage and celebrate over 12,000 employees across our global diverse and complex business within Production Services. You'll understand when and how to deploy different communications approaches that align to a global framework but bring the business and brand to life. Responsibilities:
- Create, implement, and manage a proactive internal communications and brand strategy for Production Services to align the approach and tone of voice for employees across different brands
- Where relevant create style guides, brand guidelines, brand vision and value proposition for short as well as long term to bring to life and connect the creative work of the studios and the broader company positioning of Production Services
- Drive a brand redesign across Production Services to align employee values proposition and future of the organisation
- Create collateral to establish and maintain the Production Services brand
- Develop and deploy an Employee & Change Communications strategy that support the business objectives and strategic priorities in the short and long term
- Responsibility for effective use of employee and change communication channels and tactics and regularly measure and monitor that effectiveness, brining continuous improvement and the evolution of our approach
- Be committed to integrity in everything and best practice approaches, tools and storytelling techniques using a variety of mediums.
- Set up and manage all IC communications channels: kick-off events, CEO/management briefings, and others.
- Responsible for proposing and managing an IC budget, including for investment in tools, apps and other resources/services.
- Work with corporate communication to align approach and usage of tools to ensure it is alight with the tone or voice and strategic priorities for Production Services
- Coordinate crisis management a agency usage between service line marketing and corporate marketing/internal comms
- Direct line management for central resources including a Designer and a Copy Writer
Leadership and Culture:
- Build and sustain good working relationships with business leaders. Gather news from all of them in ways that are consistently effective and structured
- Be a mentor, ambassador and representative of Technicolor's Production Services and the brand culture
- Be a partner to the Production Services Exec team and use communication to help enable wither strategic priorities
- Create partnerships with Exec, Global and Senior management teams to create a globally aligned inclusive and positive culture
- Actively drive and influence people's behavior and actions to ensure they are aligned with the company values, vision and mission
- Facilitate local and global leaders and ensure management walk the talk
- Unite and drive Global and Senior management team through; ensuring there is cohesion between global direction and local application of communication
- Encourage maximum performance and dedication from all employees
- Build an environment in which employees willingly produce maximum work and be their best at work
- Ensure consistent delivery of Initiatives, communication, best working practice, shared learnings and vision on a global basis.
Additional InformationTECHNICOLOR IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Professional expertise - Specialist and proven experience in employee communications, engagement and change communications across multiple channels
- Organisational skills - personal efficiency and ability to prioritise competing demands (and those of others) is key
- Communication skills - ability to lead global teams, manage diverse personalities and viewpoints; the ability to build relationships and collaborate with others is vital
- Commercial acumen - the ability to demonstrate strategic decision-making within the business
- Role modelling - demonstrate and lead on the values, initiatives and culture of an organisation
- Coaching and mentoring - Whether local senior management, junior colleagues or middle management, you will be proficient in developing skills and bringing people with you
- Trust - a trusted confidante and unafraid of giving your opinions and expertise
Technicolor complies and prohibits against discrimination on the basis of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, medical condition (including genetic characteristics), mental and/or physical disability or handicap, marital status, sex, age, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, gender identity, political party preference, political belief, socioeconomic status, familial status, registered domestic partner status, military service, pregnancy, childbirth and related medical conditions and any other characteristic or activity protected by federal, state/provincial or local law.