3rd Line Infrastructure Projects Engineer - South East London/Kent - Permanent
Salary dependant on experience (+Overtime opportunities, excellent company benefits, training courses and career progression)
We have an exciting new opportunity to join a market leading IT solutions provider covering clients based in the Kent and London area. You will join the team that provides the highest level of support and be involved in upgrade projects for a growing customer base.
We are looking for a candidate that has excellent technical and interpersonal skills with some project management capabilities, preferably with experience working for a IT solutions provider previously in a 3rd Line Infrastructure Projects role.
Essential Technical Skills and Experince
• Microsoft Desktop & Office
• Cloud/Virtualisation Technologies
• Networking knowledge (WAN, LAN, VLAN, VPN, WLAN, layer 2/3 switching, Firewalls & Routers)
• Storage (SAN, NAS, SCSI, iSCSI and Fibre Channel)
• Exchange Server and associated e-mail protocols
• RDS/Terminal Server
• Active Directory, DFS, Security, GPO
• A smart, professional appearance
• Excellent communication and customer service skills, both verbal and written
• A can-do attitude with strong customer services skills
• Strong mentoring skills
• A calm and patient manner whilst working under pressure
• Excellent organisational skills, ability to manage large workloads and effectively delegate when necessary
• A strong desire to overachieve and excel within the company
• The ability to work within a team as well as on own initiative
• Attention to detail
If you are looking for a new position, or know someone that is, please get in contact!