Agora Talent are partnering with a well-known retail business to recruit a great opportunity for a PQ Finance Analyst; a Retail Reporting Analyst position. This is an exciting opportunity to join the brand's commercial finance team, in a varied role with exposure to multiple business units. The successful candidate will have responsibility for the group trading reports, and assisting the Retail Finance Manager with analysis and ad hoc reporting.
As this is a key position within the finance team the brand are looking for a bright, motivated self-starter who is highly analytical, and whom is keen to grow and develop further within the company.
- Daily and weekly sales and margin reporting, including sales reconciliations and like-for-like reporting
- Weekly payroll reporting
- KPI and sell-through reporting
- Continuous improvement of both the preparation and presentation of reporting requirements
- Calculation of store targets
- Assistance with group budgeting and forecasting
- Ad-hoc reporting and analysis
Experience and Skills
- This is a small team and you therefore need to be a collaborative team player, and have a personable and confident approach.
- The candidate will be studying towards a recognised accountancy qualification, looking to gain commercial exposure within a high profile, international fashion business.
- Retail experience preferred but not essential.
- Highly analytical; be able to analyse large amounts of data and generate meaningful insights.
- Advanced Excel user; good knowledge of formulae and manipulation of data.
- Attention to detail whilst also being able to see the bigger picture.
- Can challenge the status quo and propose solutions.
Offices are based in Zone 1 (Northern Line) but the team are currently working from home.
- We regret that due to the high volume of applications we are unable to acknowledge every application. Please bear in mind that if you are successful we will contact you within the next 7 days.