We are hiring awesome Paralegals!
Jamieson Alexander Legal are looking for enthusiastic Paralegals to join our Banking and Finance Litigation Team. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone who wants to develop their career in civil litigation, whilst building an expertise in complex mis-sold financial product disputes, banking misconduct (including fraud) and professional negligence claims.
We offer a very competitive salary depending on relevance of experience, as well as performance driven bonuses, flexible working packages and private health insurance to all employees. At Jamieson Alexander, we pride ourselves on being "a breath of fresh air" - our team of lawyers enjoy being fit active and healthy, not stuffy! We are a forward thinking and entrepreneurial law firm, who embrace modern technology and efficient ways of working.
Rather than a list of must have criteria and qualifications, we are always keen to find out more about you as an individual - it's important that you like working with us and we feel you will be a good fit for our team.
Here are just a few key skills and experiences that we would ideally like you to have:
- A love for the outdoors and enjoying a good work life balance.
- Enthusiasm and a drive to understand (and in time, master) Banking and Finance related disputes, and general civil litigation.
- A passion for helping the small guy (you will be acting against the big financial institutions)
- Either previous legal experience as a Legal Assistant (ideally in litigation) or a law graduate who has gained some legal experience along the way
- Open to modern ways of working and modern technology.
- Provide great client care and work hard at being proficient.
You will be directly working alongside the Head of Banking & Finance Litigation, and will be managing your own cases as well as supporting more senior members of the team. The cases will mainly relate to secret commission claims, irresponsible lending and breach of fiduciary duty.
The role will be situated on the South Coast in our Bournemouth Office.
For more information or to apply please email your CV to our Office Manager, Alex Hill at email@example.com