Senior Front End Developer
Our client is an innovative media brand in the centre of London. Due to continuous digital growth, they now require a talented Senior Front End Developer to join them full time.
The company have been thought leaders in their field for over a century.
As a Senior Front End Developer, you will work in an agile team and be accountable for high calibre front end builds across the platform's many faces.
This Senior Front End Developer opportunity would suit an individual who likes the idea of building greenfield in a collaborative environment using the latest technology.
Ideally, we are keen to speak to a Front End Developer who is a true master of their craft with experience in React.js, NextJS, Typescript and GraphQL. Core responsibilities for this Senior Front End Developer role;
Technical requirements for this Senior Front End Developer role;
- Build with the users at the forefront of your mind
- Take ownership of deliverables with significant features and components
- Knowing how to build basic Restful API's which are optimised for responsiveness
- Able to work with other engineers in harmony
- Adhere to best practices within the organisation
- Creative thinking to create solutions based on your hypotheses
- You will be a problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Educated to degree level within CS or associate degree
- Commercial background in React.js, Typescript and GraphQL
- Bonus knowledge: Node.js
- Working knowledge of Web Components
- Have worked with Git
- Knowledge of databases
- Knowledge of container services, such as Docker, is a plus
Revere is acting as a talent partner on behalf of this client.
If you have the right skills for this Senior Front End Developer role, please send us your CV for immediate consideration.
The position is advertised without sponsorship.
Please note that we will not discuss this position with any person without a valid and up to date copy of your up to date CV and verified LinkedIn account.