We are working to create a culture that attracts and retains exceptional people to deliver measurable market-leading DevOps & Cloud transformations for the world's largest enterprise organisations.
We specialise and support our clients across these five core pillars:
- Enterprise DevOps Transformation
- Cloud Platform Build & Migration
- DevSecOps and Cloud Security
- Cloud-Native Software Development
- Data Platforms & Analytics
The Account Principal role within Contino is a key enabler for both pre-sales activities and delivery assurance, coupled with relationship management and account growth. After multiple years of growth, Contino is looking to add to its existing team, with seasoned professionals that have operated in various industries, across multiple technology horizontals, with a focus on Cloud, DevOps, Data and Digital Transformation.
The Account Principal role will deliver consultancy and pre-sales activities, and transfer industry, technical and business knowledge to customers via good written, verbal and presentation skills.
The successful candidate will support all levels of account planning and accompany Client Principals on customer meetings as well as provide delivery oversight to ensure we deliver valuable outcomes for our customers.
Initially working with the Contino Sales Team, the responsibilities will include supporting the identification of key client challenges, development of written sales proposals and tender responses, defining valuable outcomes and the ability to present and differentiate our unique offerings from the competition.
Beyond the initial sales process, the candidate will have a responsibility to form a successful delivery team from a pool of Contino delivery consultants, and cultivate client relationships throughout the engagements, to ensure the success and growth of the account.
Roles and Responsibilities
- A key member of the pre-sales team, developing proposals and responses to commercial opportunities.
- Responsible for developing Work Orders / Statements of Work with Client Principals & Delivery Consultants.
- Accountability for team structure, interview and selection of consultants to join accounts.
- Accountable for providing engagement leadership in the initial phases of a project to ensure we are delivering valuable outcomes for our customers.
- Responsible for identifying opportunities for growth within the account, working alongside the Client Principal
- Accountable for providing thought leadership to both customers and our own consultants both in written (blog posts, white papers) and verbal (webinars, lunch and learn sessions) form.
- Accountability to act as an escalation point for the customer to resolve delivery issues if they arise.
- Responsible for cultivating relationships with current and potential customer stakeholders.
- Accountable for leading & supporting customer discovery & consulting activities by running interactive sessions, interviewing employees and creating structured written reports, roadmaps and presentations for the customer.
- Experience in pre-sales activities in previous roles is ideal.
- Past or current experience in Delivery leadership with a focus on Cloud, Software Development, DevOps and Digital Transformation.
- Past or current experience in a Consulting position (Technical & Business experience)
- Good and proven understanding of a specific domain that is valuable to our customers.
- Very good written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Demonstrable experience in highly complex, highly ambiguous environments, with little detail or guidance
- Previous experience in business case creation is ideal.
- Fast-growing start-up organisation with huge opportunity for career growth
- Highly competitive salary package along with company bonus
- A hugely collaborative working environment where every person's viewpoint is considered - a chance to make your mark on the business from day one!
- Financially backed business meaning security and support for new initiatives and global market expansion
- Pick your own Gear! Macbooks, PCs, Accessories!
- Drive your development with a personal Learning budget of £5000 per year.