Job Title: Head of EngineeringLocation: Milton Keynes/Remote
Henderson Scott are working with a well-established organisation who are looking for an experienced Head of Engineering to take control of a multi-million-pound department to deliver exceptional technology solutions
You will need to be a dynamic and strategic business leader who is experienced in managing large teams in application product development, implementation or management, you will have the ability to work across multiple functions and collaborate with key stakeholders to bring solutions to life at pace.
The successful candidate will set up their teams for success and build a culture of high performance whilst working closely with Engineering, QA, DevOps, Delivery and Product. (2 Internal teams and 1 external team, UK Based).
They're ideally looking for someone who has worked in a similar role within an eCommerce or retail organisation.Key responsibilities include:
- Delivery of a portfolio of Digital change
- Overseeing the Technology Roadmap, aligning with the Digital Roadmap
- Maturing the departments Engineering and Quality Assurance functions
- Fostering a DevOps culture
- Working with the Head of Information Security to ensure that the organisation's applications are effectively secured and that risks are mitigated. Transitioning to "Secure by Design" ethos.
To apply please contact Sam Shinner at Henderson Scott
- Significant experience across Software design/Development
- Application Architecture
- Product Management/Strategy
- High Transactional volume
- retail/eCommerce environment