My client is a well respected Consulting firm based in central London. Given their extremely high deal pipeline they are looking to hire Advisory/CF Consultants asap!
If you have recently completed an ACA, ACCA, or CIMA qualification and are interested in moving into a dynamic and forward facing project based workstream, then this opportunity is for you!
You would have immediate access to exceptional projects working for PE backed businesses, PE houses and Corporates across all industries and geographies in the UK.
- An ACA, CFA or CIMA qualification
- Experience working in a top tier accountancy firm, CF house or in-house Finance/FP&A/Business Partnering team.
- Strong modelling skills (Knowledge of how to create/interpret 3 statement models)
- At least 6 months of post-qualification experience in M&A, CF, FP&A, FDD or Valuations
- 2:1 or higher university degree in any subject (not essential)
- Confident and personable personality, with an ability to work with various levels of seniority.
- Ability to work in the UK without visa restrictions
- Interest and willingness to work in a Consultancy firm.
Salary - £46,000-£50,000 for various levels with scope for multiple benefits and a solid bonus scheme of up to 30%.
If you're interested in knowing more, do apply directly. Additionally, feel free to send me a quick message on LinkedIn to speed up the process.