EnMovi is a healthcare startup that was recently acquired by a leading Orthopeadic company. The EnMovi team is based in London and Glasgow with a current team size of 20 people. We are looking to expand our team by bringing on board a Senior UX Designer.
As a Senior UX Designer, you will play a core role in EnMovi's growing design team. You will enhance the future of surgical recovery with your combination of research and digital product design skillset.
You will be designing remote monitoring medical products (inc. wearables and mobile/web apps) for patients and healthcare professionals. Championing the user, you will be defining and optimising digital experiences alongside engineering and product management teams. You will be equally comfortable planning / leading UX research as you are generating detailed app workflows in Figma.
As one of EnMovi's first design hires you will also have responsibility for establishing best practice throughout the company by continuously developing processes, tools and techniques.
We are looking for someone that has:
- At least 5 years' experience working as a junior or mid-level designer in previous roles and looking to take on more responsibilities in a growing design team.
- A thorough understanding of User Centred Design principles and techniques.
- Experience of preparing, running and analysing outputs from user research sessions to inform design decisions.
- A refined visual design skill set being able to distill complex interactions in elegant workflows.
- An ability to clearly communicate rationale and intent behind decisions.
- A portfolio showing your iterative approach taking new products from concept to production alongside engineering teams.
- A degree in Human-Computer Interaction Design, Industrial Design, Human Factors or a related discipline.
It would be great if you also had experience of the following:
- Experience working in medical devices or related markets.
- Experience of the Medical Device Human Factors / Usability Processes.