Credit Risk Analyst (FTC until end of August 2021)
Do you have extensive SAS experience?
Our Credit Risk Analysts use their nifty skills analysing data to help Three maximise the number of connections on to our network, while minimising the risk.
To be at the top of your game here you'll need to be a dynamic, flexible and be at your best as part of a collaborative team.
We're looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, whilst never losing sight of the detail!
Credit Risk is pivotal in stopping applicants with a high propensity to be Fraud or Bad Debt connecting onto the network, whilst ensuring we take on as many connections as possible.
The successful candidate will have a key role in this by analysing and maintaining credit risk data.
The successful candidate will also be using SAS to pro-actively collect, analyse and interpret information and credit policies to make recommendations to management.
They will be able to see their recommendation all the way through into the live environment.
You will be part of the team which controls the First Bill Not Paid rate for new connections: this is highly visible across the business and to our shareholders.
To succeed in this role you'll need to be a dynamic and flexible individual that embraces being a key member of the team. We're looking for people that will constantly question and look for opportunities to improve, a self-motivated individual who is capable of achieving a high standard of accuracy and achieving deadlines.Must have experience and knowledge:
- Experience in analysing data using SAS (Base), SQL or similar language
- Proficient in Microsoft Office e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Advanced Excel skills: Pivots, Vlookup, conditional formatting etc. VBA beneficial.
- Be engaged, enthusiastic and confident joining in team discussions
- Analytical approach to problem solving
- Highly numerate
- Attention to detail / concern for accuracy
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal