Luxoft are looking for an experienced IT Credit Risk Business Analyst to work within a commodities team for an Investment Banking client. You will work closely with the Risk & Finance Change teams to deliver a migration from a legacy metals trading application stack onto a strategic, Murex platform; giving the business a single, integrated, cross product platform, with greater agility, functionality, and readiness to trade in new products.
You will have previous experience working as a BA within Credit Risk, and ideally have commodities product knowledge. Murex experience is highly desirable, but not mandatory. You will work with various stakeholders, both technical and non technical, to define requirements, produce functional specifications, and work with delivery teams to ensure timeframes and budgets are met. You will need a holistic understanding on the full trading lifecycle to establish what risks will be associated with the project.
Solution design and implementation will need to be configured for any technical issues that arise, working with the development teams to co-ordinate and deliver any changes and testing as required. Experience working with risk reporting teams beneficial. You will also need:
- End-to-end hands on experience in large scale Commodity product migration projects
- Experience in the definition and implementation of Credit Risk operating models
- Experience in the design and implementation of Credit Risk processes
- Demonstrable track record of working within Credit Risk Change Projects
- Understanding of risk and control
- Ability to contribute on multiple project workstreams in parallel
This project gives exposure to a large scale front office migration, management of senior stakeholders in cross continental locations, and unique challenges of a delivery done while remote. You will gain vendor experience, enhanced product knowledge of commodities, and work with an excellent technical team.
For more info please get in touch