Our client, a leading technology driven trading firm, hope to add an Quantitative Researcher to their team in London.Key Responsibilities
Qualifications and Experience
- Liaise and work closely with all cross functional teams as required.
- Use analysis of data sets to improve automation of processes.
- Liaise with developers to improve and resolve system misconfigurations inadequacies.
- Analyse, discuss and share results, methodology and data sets with other traders and researchers.
- Examine signal behavior and performance of platform over set periods.
- Hold a degree in a quantitative or technical field.
- 1-2 years' experience within high frequency trading in futures or FX.
- Strong knowledge of market dynamics.
- Excellent knowledge of signal study, backtesting, simulation and execution.
- Previous exposure to developing models and alpha research.
- Experience designing signal driver algorithms and developing simulation.
To obtain a full description and discuss the role further, please email or call our consultant Laura on firstname.lastname@example.org or +353 87 250 4411