Python DeveloperSalary £50,000 to £90,000paLondon (Fully remote during Covid)Start Date ASAP
I am working with a leading multinational software and IT services business in recruiting multiple mid to senior-level Python Developers
You will join the artificial intelligence practice working on a transformational program focusing on microservices architecture for a UK Security Agency. Must be eligible for SC clearance.
As Python Developer, you will be involved in all areas of delivery and must have the technical gravitas to mentor and inspire the development team playing an integral part in helping them continuously improve by sharing your knowledge, experience, and insights. You will be confident in challenging business requirements to ensure you are continuously delivering the best possible outcome, harnessing innovation, and driving adoption of new technologies to deliver business value.Duties & Responsibilities:
· Sprint planning, backlog grooming and task estimation.
· Elaboration of user stories (technical and functional) into design sketches and coding tasks.
· Hands-on design and development with a self-organizing and cross-functional agile team using techniques such as TDD.
· Responsible for the quality implementation (supportable, maintainable, scalable, and secure) of code, which includes unit testing.
· Influence the design and technology stack and the technical direction of the team.
· Work closely with the quality assurance team (technical testers) to identify risks and to support the development of complex test scripts.
· Ensure that the status of agile tickets worked on is updated promptly and highlight blockers in time to get them resolved. Experience & Expertise:
- Expert level Python
- Architectural styles: REST API, Microservices
- Code versioning tools: GIT
- Testing: Cucumber, Locusts
- Application Lifecycle Management Tools: JIRA, Confluence, Jenkins, NexusPro (or) similar.
- Working practices: Knowledge and experience of agile frameworks and practices: Scrum/Kanban, user stories, BDD/TDD, DevOps, Continuous Integration & Delivery, Pair Programming etc.
- BigData Technologies:AWS Aurora, Kafka
- DevOps: Ansible, Docker, Groovy
In return, you will receive a competitive salary between £50,000 and £90,000 doe plus a generous benefits package. You will also enjoy all the career benefits of working for a global leader in software development.
For more information on this Python Developer job click apply now or call Fabian Page on 02072475747 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, if this Python Developer job is not the role for you, but you have someone you can recommend please get it touch. We offer up to £500 for all successful referrals placed.