The role is broken down into three functions:
- Project-based: This role requires experience in both quantitative and qualitative research. As a Research Manager, you will be responsible for the entire research process from inception through to delivery; from the initial briefing stage to proposal writing, designing suitable methodologies, overseeing the work of RE's and SRE's, supervising and partaking in fieldwork, monitoring analysis and adding insight and value, and presenting this back to clients.
- Business Development: There would be an expectation to develop new business and create your own portfolio of clients.
- Personal and product development: We believe that our clients work with us because we have great individuals. We invest time and money to help each staff member to develop new skills and products relevant to the company. If these new products generate revenue then we apply bonus structure based on sales.
As we work for many global brands, there is often the opportunity to conduct fieldwork overseas, covering areas such as the Americas, APAC, MENA and many European countries.
A big part of our revenue is driven by consultancy and not research. Within this role you will be expected to be a thought leader; developing new methodologies, contributing to PR, conference talks and leading clients beyond just research. You are expected to take a firm interest in the industry and ensure that you have a good base knowledge of current affairs.
- Experienced moderator who has used a number of different qualitative research methods e.g. face to face groups, in-home immersions, remote online interviews
- Ability to 'dig deep' and analyse data to a high standard to develop compelling ways of communicating data-based insights and their associated benefits to clients
- Provide market intelligence and insight into the competitive performance of products and services
- Work well under pressure, using initiative, and demonstrating a high level of attention to detail, combined with excellent client care skills
- Delivering and presenting high-quality work and producing outstanding client service and project management
- Developing new business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with impeccable attention to detail
- Mentor to REs and SREs; training and mentoring junior staff as they develop to new levels
- Supporting Directors (or leading) on proposals and pitches
- Helping to create models that allow us to predict business growth for new products and platforms over 1-5 years
Dubit are a digital agency who specialises in kids' media and entertainment. We have 3 specialist teams - Research, Games, and Apps & EdTech, and we work with the likes of Viacom (Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and MTV), Mattel, PBS Kids, Disney, and a bunch of innovative, exciting start-ups too.
Dubit are constantly reinventing the wheel and using new and cutting-edge research methodologies to get to the heart of what kids and young people think. If you're passionate about working with children and interested in working for an innovative company like this one, then this is the job for you.
- Dubit is a full service agency. We have data analysts, behavioural psychologists and hands-on child-friendly moderators working within the team. All staff enhanced DBS checked.
- We have offices based in Leeds, Washington DC, New York and Melbourne. This role will be for our Leeds based office.
- Part of this role will involve regular travel, both within the UK and overseas.
- Due to the nature of being a moderator there will be times when you're expected to working evenings and weekends. We always aim to provide time back in lieu this happens.
- Flexible remote working
- Healthcare scheme including virtual GP
- Contributory pension scheme
Who to contact:
- Email your CV and covering letter to our Research Operations Manager: firstname.lastname@example.org
Powered by JazzHR