Are you a bold marketer looking for your next challenge? Do you want to work with category-leading, iconic drinks brand like Lucozade? Are you looking for a company where you can push the boundaries and find innovative ways to grow our brands ?
If so, we may have the perfect opportunity for you!
We are recruiting a Brand Manager
for Lucozade Energy and looking for the very best talent : someone who has a passion and desire for generating the very highest standard of work, has an eagerness to learn new things, challenge the status quo and assert their own opinion and creativity.
As an BM for Lucozade Energy, reporting into Senior Brand Manager, you will need to operate in a high-profile role, helping to create and delivering market leading campaigns and products as we look to build our future as an energy drink that fits in with evolving consumer trends. You will work on a variety of projects, from a number of different marketing disciplines, including: ATL media & comms development, Innovation, Renovation, Packaging, PR, digital.
✏️Some of the things you'll be accountable for...
- Autonomy in leading & developing specific projects that are within the annual commercial plan
- Work with (and lead) a cross functional team to launch and manage specific projects for the brand
- Drive the brand P&L to deliver against challenging yet exciting financial growth objectives
- Develop and bring to market key pieces of innovation
- Support senior brand manager and head of brand in development of the comms campaign, translating total campaign vision into activation within specific digital channels and in-store activity
- A key role in supporting the team with generating data analysis and insight across multiple sources internally and externally
- Work with key external agencies / partners to help create and build our plans
- Work closely with the Sales function to identify customer needs and opportunities and build an exceptional activation platform
❤️We'd love to meet someone with...
- Significant and relevant professional experience within FMCG with strong track record delivering projects with positive results
- A strong understanding of the commercial environment & knowledge of the UK grocery and impulse markets, and successfully launching into these channels
- Track record of consistently delivering brilliant results
- Strong core leadership competencies and demonstrating a growth mindset
- Strong communication skills, able to influence both senior leaders and wider business.
- Ability to deal with ambiguity and change
Does that sound like a challenge you'd like to take on? Please apply today together with your up to date CV.