This is a great role for a Content Account Manager to join one of Manchester's leading integrated agencies. This will be a huge opportunity for a strategic and driven candidate who can come in to the agency and help manage key accounts.
Salary: Dependant on experience (Upto 30k)
• Having a keen eye for what makes a great news story and identifying opportunities
• Liaising with clients on the management of campaigns and creative projects
• Building client and media relationships
• Handling press enquiries including requests for comment, product information and statements
• Writing press releases, white-papers, features, comments, case studies, social media posts and blogs
• Selling-in to national, regional and trade media
• Research information to support new business pitches and existing client proposals
• Working with the team to develop new business and project proposals
• Keeping abreast of industry trends including PR and social media
• Managing and mentoring junior members of the team
Any experience of working with Tech (SaaS) or Finance clients would be desirable.
If you're an established SAE or a AM looking to step up, this could be a great opportunity.