Broadgate are working closely with a Merseyside based Financial Services client who are currently recruiting for a Compliance Monitoring professional.Role Purpose
Support the Compliance function with the delivery of the annual compliance monitoring plan through testing key business processes and controlsKey Responsibilities
Experience & Knowledge
- Carry out monitoring reviews (both thematic and focused)
- Produce accurate and timely updates on monitoring activity that will be included in the regular compliance MI pack.
- Support the Compliance function to embed a strong compliance culture through delivery of the Compliance Monitoring Plan.
- Keep up to date with changes to regulatory requirements, new legislation and codes of practice.
- Minimum of 1 years' experience of working in a Compliance monitoring position.
- Previous experience of working in a Compliance position for a Financial Services firm
For more information, please email email@example.com