Who we are
Hedge-Tech is an established fintech startup (10+ years), with a large market presence in Israel and Europe.
We empower our clients (banks, insurance companies, and similar institutions) to manage their financial exposure and solve complex challenges.
We are building our next gen-cloud platform using cutting edge technologies, design patterns, and algorithms, 2021 is going to be an exciting year with a lot of framework foundation activity and we are looking for a backend developer with a go-get-it attitude to join our analytics team.Position Description
The backend developer will develop a quantitative engine for analyzing financial data. In particular, the engine includes valuation of many asset classes and derivatives types, portfolio level value distribution and statistics, backtesting, and more.
The role will include processing of financial data, expansion of current engine capabilities (e.g. adding support for additional asset classes or derivative types), and implementation of new algorithms related to performance and risk measurement and analysis.Requirements
- Must have:
- At least 5 years experience as a developer.
- At least 3 years experience with scientific/data related development.
- At least 1 year experience with python's scientific stack, e.g. NumPy, Pandas, etc.
- Undergraduate level knowledge of linear algebra, probability, and statistics. I.e. comfortable working with matrices, knowledge of common probability distributions, and understanding of statistical estimation.
- Familiarity with quantitative finance modeling, e.g. Black-Scholes.
- Experience with AWS.
- Experience with distributed computing/big data (Dask, Spark, etc.).
- Familiarity with AI/ML related modeling and tooling (PyTorch, TensorFlow, etc.).
- Experience working in agile environments.
- Experience with TDD.
- Open-source contributions - strong bonus.