Search Account Director (PPC / Paid Search) role at a Central London media agency on a iconic automotive brand.
You will work across Paid Search insight, planning and output across all PPC platforms (Search, GDN, YouTube and Mobile.
The client has 3 main brands you will work across, with the focus largely B2C.
The salary is up to £50,000 + benefits.
- Manage x2 AM's and x2AE's
- Work with India office who do all campaign set-up and admin
- SA360, Kenshoo and/or Marin experience desirable
- UK focus with dotted line to global
- Lots of alpha and beta testing
- Some cross-training with paid social
- Pro-active and driven to deliver best in class planning and output for your clients
- Systematic knowledge of planning tools and technologies to ensure all teams have best in class access and training where applicable
- Thorough knowledge of implementation requirements for all types of Paid Search activity
- Ability to train and coach team members in all aspects of Paid Search campaign and client management
- Approachable and collaborative manner - a person that people love working with and learning from
- A confident, relaxed presenter who makes people feel at ease
- Excellent relationship building skills
- Deliver best in class biddable Paid Search insight, planning and output. This will be measured through client feedback (client referral scores) and client retention.
- Assist Head of Search to grow Paid Search billings through developing existing client business and through new business.
- Assist Head of Search and lead client relationship in driving extra revenue for the team and agency through upselling opportunities, new technology adoption and showcasing value of paid search.
- Assist with creation of Paid Search integration plans across all managed clients (TV/Paid Search, Social/Paid search, Paid Search/organic etc).
- Create Paid Search credentials and case studies to showcase the approach and quality of the output.
- Enter Paid Search industry awards to raise team's profile and credentials.
- Develop collaborative working practices and processes across the team and the wider department.