Bigtincan is an AI-powered Sales Enablement Automation Platform that adapts to your sales process, delivering the right content for selling, training, and coaching at scale for all your teams and across all devices.
Since our inception in 2011, Bigtincan has grown into a global company headquartered in Waltham, Massachusetts with offices in London and Sydney, Australia. We've partnered with Apple, AT&T, and other technology leaders and are used by the largest, most successful companies in the world such as, Exxon, Titleist, Guess Jeans, and Amazon, to accelerate their sales and marketing initiatives. Our award winning platform is recognized by Gartner as the only solution in their Sales Engagement Platform category to meet all of their feature requirements.RequirementsRequirements
The Support Engineer is a position with responsibilities that align with Bigtincan's Customer Support organization. The successful candidate for this position will have a wide range of industry, technology, and support acumen along with a strong mobility solutions and administrator background. The candidate should have deep experience in either pre-sales or post-sales engineering for a VAR or SasS platform. The Support Engineer will work closely to support customers, Bigtincan sales, business development, and product engineering teams.
Primary responsibilities include supporting the Bigtincan application platform with strong abilities to diagnose and solve customer issues including application and network issues. The Support Engineer will also assist with authentication and CRM integration projects. The candidate should be very knowledgeable in Mac/Windows/Linux administration. The candidate should have excellent verbal and written skills and comfortable interacting with customers of all abilities.
In addition, the Support Engineer should be able to or have the following
- Ability to take ownership of technical issues, and working with our Development group to resolve more advanced issues when necessary.
- Resolving escalated customer complaints without the need intervention
- Document troubleshooting and problem resolution steps
- Participation in providing training to customers as required
- Excellent verbal and written skills, comfortable interacting with customers of all abilities.
- Ability to develop and interpret technical documentation and learn new platforms and technologies as needed
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Facilitate collaborative sessions with customers to resolve customer issues or conduct product training.
- Conduct routine product testing and proactively identify product issues and report to engineering.
- Thrive in a fast paced, evolving, and rapidly growing business environment.
- 3+ years experience with demonstrated success in technology, applications and customer-facing solutions support
- Strong understanding of IP networking and network security.
- Experienced in handling issues around Salesforce and other CRM integrations, APIs, and Single Sign On
- Familiarity with email deliverability (SPF / DKIM / SMTP), Outlook and Gmail plugin architecture
- Technical knowledge of mobility technologies (MDM, LTE, WiFi)
- Ability to work effectively as part of a geographically dispersed, virtual team.
- Proven ability to transfer knowledge to others. Work well with a variety of other personnel and consultants.
- Ability to adapt to a rapidly changing industry and work environment.
- Excellent organizational skills which provide the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
Bigtincan is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.