Our client, based in Warwickshire, is currently recruiting for a Pensions Officer on an ongoing temporary contract for three months. Our client is proud to offer a friendly and supportive team environment.
The position is due to start immediately on a full time basis. The hourly rate is negotiable based on experience for this position.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years' experience with LGPS and Teachers Pensions and be comfortable to start the contract remotely.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
• Reconciling and updating pension accounts with current and previous staff
• Issuing correspondence of changes to accounts
• Manually calculating changes to pensions or salaries
• Running month end reports and assisting with payroll reconciliations
• Ensure compliance with relevant legislation including data protection, HMRC, LGPS and Teachers Pensions
• Deal with real time information, auto-enrolments and check opt-out documentation
• Be the first point of contact for all pension queries, over the phone and via email
• Knowledge of LGPS and Teachers Pensions
• 37.5 hours per week
• Monday - Friday 9am-5pm (flexi-time available)
Please note that you require recent experience to apply for this role.
For further information on the position, please contact Clara Willis or Paige Hughes on 0121-274 0187 or please email enquiries to email@example.com.
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
KEYWORDS: Pensions Officer; Pensions Administrator; Pensions Assistant; LGPS; Local Government Pensions Scheme; Teachers Pensions
At James Andrews Recruitment Solutions we try to respond to all applications personally, however, due to the high volume of applications this is not always possible. If you have not heard back from us within 72 hours, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Don't forget our recommendation scheme: Recommend a friend or colleague to us and receive up to £50 each once they have completed 20 days in a role via James Andrews!*
*Terms and conditions apply, contact us for details