Are you our next SEO Executive?
Can you take responsibility for delivering our SEO service across a range of client accounts?
If yes, then we want to hear from you!
This is a great opportunity for you to join our growing team of SEO specialists and work with some of the best known brands in the UK.What will you do?
RequirementsWhat do you need?
- Manage day-to-day SEO activity across a range of clients.
- Keyword research, on-page optimisation and content creation.
- In-depth performance analysis and reporting.
- Support on content campaigns, including outreach and digital PR.
- Act as a point of contact for clients with support from the wider team.
- Feed in to the creation of effective, sustainable strategies for clients.
- Create custom client documents as required.
- Investigate issues and create bespoke, business-aware solutions.
- Conduct self-guided research to create up-to-date recommendations and solutions.
Who are QC?
- Experience working in SEO and on SEO campaigns.
- Experience with working to deadlines and managing time effectively.
- Experience working successfully as part of a multi-disciplined team.
- Experience with problem solving and data analysis.
- Experience of using analytics packages (like Google Analytics) and industry tools (i.e. Google Search Console) would also be beneficial.
- Strong writing skills, with an ability to create compelling copy for a range of sectors and audiences.
- A 'can-do' attitude, a strong desire to improve your skills and knowledge and a commitment to professional development.
QC combines performance marketing services with our unique data rebuilding software, to help clients remove wasted spend and grow at the lowest possible CPA.
Founded in 2008, we're an independent digital marketing agency and SaaS provider focused on data-driven insights and pioneering in-house technology. We are a 'Remote First' company with offices in London and Edinburgh. We deliver multi-channel insights and strategic consultancy so blue-chip businesses can maximise growth, working with well-known brands such as BT, EE, and Quiz, treating our clients as partners and putting their business objectives at the heart of what we do.
The QueryClick vision reinventing the future of marketing by delivering results that no one else can. We use our flywheel to make that happen, bringing our vision, passionate people, and client-centred approach together in one continuous cycle. This builds momentum for sustainable growth while also inspiring innovation among our team and clients. And at QueryClick, "culture" is more than a buzzword. We're committed to making our agency a great place to work by hiring talented people and investing in their growth and wellbeingBenefitsSome of our benefits include
We believe in continuously investing in your talent and offer an industry-leading training and development programme
Remote First, flexi hours, reduce travel costs and still have office space to collaborate as a team.
Location UK Remote
- Monthly staff rewards
- Flexible annual leave (34 days) with options to buy/sell leave.
- Technology loans and discounts
- Perkbox - high street discounts, reduced gym membership and cycle to work scheme
- Company pension contributions, life insurance and private medical scheme
- Although role is remote there will be expected travel to our Edinburgh office, this will be easier, more accessible for those who are already UK based or those happy to relocate to UK.Competitive Salary Dependent On Skills And ExperienceIf you are QC then please apply now - we look forward to receiving your application.