We're an award-winning tech business, recently named the Top UK SaaS Company to work for. Our UK HQ is located in Bristol, cited as being one of the fast growing technology hubs in the country.
Brightpearl is the number one digital operations platform (DOP) for brands and retailers. We manage everything 'after the buy button' so that our customers can focus on growing their business. "People First" is one of our core company values , so before we get too into your day to day, here's a taster of what we bring to the table
- The opportunity to work with talented people
- A transparent leadership team
- Flexible working and generous holiday allowances
And that's not all. Check out our perks and benefits to see what else we offer!About The Role
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced, result-driven digital marketer who wants to work on diverse digital acquisition channels. The person will be mainly working on PPC and SEO to grow the company's inbound pipeline, but will also be involved in social media campaigns, marketing nurture campaigns and more. This role reports to the Global Director of Demand Generation and will work closely with other members in the marketing and sales teams.
- Implement, manage and optimise PPC campaigns to drive high quality sales opportunities at a decent acquisition cost.
- A/B test PPC ad copy and landing pages, as well as look for new keyword opportunities
- Work in conjunction with our SEO agency to efficiently execute action plans, identify new opportunities and optimise conversion rates
- Create, implement and optimise ad-hoc paid social campaigns
- Manage social media posts across different platforms like Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Provide insights on social media performance
- Report on PPC and SEO weekly/monthly performance and identify improvements and opportunities
- Assist in building marketing nurture email campaigns and sales outbound email sequences
- Able to draft good quality short-form content, such as ad copy, emails, landing pages, video script, etc.
- Provide clear design brief to internal or external graphic designers and content outline to copy writers for long-form content
- 2+ year experience in PPC and SEO
- Experience in social media management both paid and organic
- Data-driven mindset and able to translate data into actionable insights
- Experience running lead generation campaigns in a SaaS company (preferable)
- Experience in email marketing (preferable)
- Good written & verbal communication skills
- Good knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of CRM and marketing automation tools like Hubspot, Salesforce (preferable)
- Excellent team player
- Adapted to work in fast-pacing environments
- Self-motivated and results driven, and a desire to learn and progress in the digital marketing
- You'll be joining one of the top UK SaaS Companies based in central Bristol - named top city to live in
- We offer a competitive salary, stock options and a pension matching scheme
- 25 days of annual leave, plus long service awards and volunteering days to give back to the community
- We promote health and well-being through comprehensive medical, dental insurance packages with Vitality, Bupa and HealthShield and subsidised gym memberships
- We support work-life balance through flexi-time and working from home opportunities
- Opportunity to collaborate and share success through company wide socials and All Hands
Ensuring a diverse and inclusive workplace where we collaborate and learn from each other is core to Brightpearl's values. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We are an equal opportunity employer and a supportive place to work.