Data Analyst / Data Engineer
with a strong background in Data Analytics
and a passion for delivering data driven solutions using advanced data techniques and technologies (ideally within Finance/Banking) is required to join a talented Data & Analytics team.Main Responsibilities:
- Research & development in support of new data/AI based offerings.
- Leading & delivering client solutions using a range of analytical tools & technologies
- Development of innovative prototypes to bring creative business solutions.
- Min 3 years exp in delivery of advanced analytics & data projects
- Programming skills in any of the following: Python, SAS, R, Spark & SQL, for complex data manipulation and data wrangling
- Experience with opensource data technologies
- Deep understanding of Cloud technologies: AWS, Azure, GCP, etc
- A strong academic background with a 1st or 2.1 from a leading University in a numerate subject.
- Passion for delivery of data driven business solutions.
- Strong customer awareness, ability to manage relationships and deal confidently with senior management and external suppliers.
- Experience of working with ETL technologies, eg. Talend, Informatica, etc
- Data visualisation - Tableau, Power BI, Qlik, etc
- Knowledge of IoT
- Experience within Banking / Insurance and understanding of regulatory requirements
- MSc or PhD
Great opportunity for a high calibre Data Engineer to join a talented team working with high profile Banking/Finance clients. Excellent prospects for further training and career progression.Salary: £40-75k basic + bonus + bens