Cheltenham - Gloucestershire | Clinical | R0022979Operating Department Practitioner (ODP) based in Cheltenham Hospital
Nuffield Health is Britain's largest not-for-profit healthcare charity. Join us as a Theatre Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetics & Recovery in our Cheltenham Hospital and play your part in building a healthier nation.The Role
You will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value. As a Theatre Nurse/ ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery you will;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the close-knit multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities, which are all state-of-the-art.
- Supervise, support and develop junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experiences for patients, which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
To succeed as a Theatre Nurse/ ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery you will have;
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
- Holiday in line with the Working Time Directive.
- Access to our Pension Scheme.
- Discounted gym membership at £15.00 a month that they need to set up directly with the club. Discount does not extend to partners and family members.
Be your best and join us in building a healthier nation.Location: Cheltenham HospitalContract Type: Bank
Applications will be considered as they are received and interviews will be arranged accordingly. We reserve the right to close adverts early, for example, where we have received an unprecedented high volume of applications. Therefore please apply early to ensure you are considered for the post.