DescriptionElectrical and Instrumentation TechnicianNorth East LondonUp to £45,000 + Benefits!
Do you want to be part of a winning team?
Z-Tech is expanding and we need enthusiastic Technicians with a strong background in Electrical and Instrumentation to work on industrial sites in London.
You'll be providing full Electrical and Instrumentation support and be able hit the ground running with your strong background in Industrial Instrumentation.
We do things differently here at Z-Tech so you're the kind of person that already holds our values true. Take a look at them on our website: https://www.z-tech.co.ukA Typical Day
To Be Successful
- Responsible for the delivery of preventative maintenance of electrical systems, controls and instrumentation.
- Attending to any reactive/corrective maintenance of electrical systems, control, instrumentation and other associated equipment
- Carrying out fault finding and investigation of faults, recording findings as necessary
- Completing any required repairs/replacements/calibration to instruments and equipment as required.
- Installation of new systems/equipment and commissioning.
- Potential travelling between sites, you'll be provided with your own Z-Tech van and Fuel Card.
Why Z-Tech Control Systems?
- Successful completion of ONC/HNC in engineering, NVQ or C&G Level 3 Electrical
- 18th Edition Wiring Regulations
- Your day may consist of some travel so you'll need a full drivers license.
We're a highly skilled mobile workforce delivering Electrical, Control and Instrumentation (EC&I) Services to our customers in Water, Power and Rail. We take a dynamic approach to our work and problems solving, so you'll be defined by your enthusiasm to go further and we actively embrace individuality.
We have a list of benefits such as our Profit Share Scheme, £1000 Refer a Friend Scheme, and Bike2Work Scheme, so reach out to find out more!
During normal times we run plenty of social events including charity runs and BBQs. We also recognise hard work and provide yearly employee awards - find out more on our social media pages: https://www.z-tech.co.uk/What's next?
Please click Apply.
Or send your CV, to email@example.com or find me on Linkedin and let me know why you're interested.