My client is looking to recruit a Database Administrator - HOMEWORKING - but with the flexibility to travel to meetings in the South of England when required.
You will be a professional and dynamic individual with a clear understanding of the responsibilities below.
The successful candidate will work with a great team and be rewarded with a great salary, holiday allowance, flexitime, training and an outstanding pension.
This is an urgent requirement - so if you have suitable skills and experience my client will interview you immediately!
• Significant administration and best practise experience. SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2019. SSRS, SSDT
• Awareness of security: SQL Server security model, domain, permissions, TLS, remediation.
• Automation: Experience in T-SQL and PowerShell
• HA/DR including AlwaysOn Availability Groups and Clustering for multi-site configurations
• Performance monitoring and backups
• Excellent troubleshooting, diagnostic and resolution skills
• Good understanding of wider infrastructure. AD/Networks/Microsoft associated apps
• Experience of working with VPN's, multi-tenant environments and Test to Live lifecycle
• Experience of third party applications and SQL integration
• Oracle DBA experience, create, manage, monitor and secure.
• Oracle OVM experience
• Azure IaaS and PaaS would be beneficial