Job Title : Marketing Executive Reports To : Marketing ManagerDepartment : MarketingLocation: : Cells4Life, Burgess Hill
Main Purpose of This Job
Work alongside and provide support to the Marketing Manager to develop and execute marketing campaigns across multiple channels with the objective of high-quality lead generation.
Key Responsibilities or Tasks
- Writing and developing content for our blogs, social media and outreach
- Assisting in the development and maintenance of multiple channels including PPC, SEO and social media
- Assisting in the development of new campaigns on emerging platforms
- Influencer outreach and link building
- Performing regular health checks across all of the company's digital channels
- Working with the Marketing Manager to analyse all of the company's performance metrics from lead generation through to sale using various web analytics tools including Google Analytics, Adwords, Versionister and the company's own bespoke system, to ensure:
- any potential issues are flagged and rectified before they can negatively impact the business.
- potential opportunities are flagged and acted on to enable the business to grow.
The ideal candidate
- Exhibition and event management
- Assisting with the development of marketing literature, website and blog content
- Liaison with external agencies.
The ideal candidate will be an a talented copy writer and content creator with an enthusiasm for developing their career in marketing and gaining experience in all aspects across multiple channels. They will have the ability to work independently or as part of a team and will possess strong writing, communication, organisational, creative and analytical skills. This could be a graduate position or suitable for a more experienced candidate looking to transfer their written skills into the world of marketing.Contacts
Marketing is fundamental to the generation of leads and ultimately sales at the company. As a result, they will work directly with executive management, giving them the opportunity to experience and be involved in decision making at a strategic level. They will also be working closely with our Marketing Manager who will rely on your insights and ideas to help develop integrated content campaigns across all of the company's platforms.