I have been mandated on a unique opportunity with a renowned Bank based in the heart of the City of London. Acting as a (Lead) Senior Associate in a team of dedicated specialists and experts, you will be working on high-profile and internal projects whereby your will remit will cover the following:
- Designing the requirements for regulatory reporting and disclosure. You will be advising, analyzing, and advising on policy-making and regulatory reporting frameworks.
- Draft policy notes and briefings, presenting recommendations to the Senior Leadership team and relevant experts. You will support and advise on policy objectives with external contacts.
- You will have to actively business partner with both internal and external contacts to support changes to implementations on report requirements.
Expectations of you:
- Qualified Accountants with a background in:
- Banking institutions in the regulatory reporting function,
- Consulting/Advisory Firms with exposure to accounting policies / regulatory frameworks.
- Must have a great understanding of regulatory reporting and PRA's approach to regulation.
- You will be able to challenge issues and propose new ideas for improvement on reporting.
- Have an awareness of IFRS 9.
- Ability to provide strategic decisions on driving policy change and implementation.