Product Manager - Financial tech company - Up to £90,000!
A global provider of financial market data has recently gone through a massive transformation of the developer experience and of the underlying technology stack. With that they're needing a Product Manager that will work in a team that delivers an Application framework. They provide an integrated set of tools, guidelines and processes to Design, Build, Host and Distribute user interfaces inside of their platform.
This role will be responsible for the CMS Framework used to create user interfaces.Responsibilities
- Anticipate customer needs; assesses requirements and identify new solutions
- Contribute and help define the vision for the CMS, with constant customer engagement in order to validate requirements and create strategic product partnerships
- Become the SME and 'go-to' person for the internal community of users, providing specialist advice to middle and senior management to resolve complex issues
- Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or equivalent
- Understand what it takes to host, distribute and run web apps end-to-end
- Ability to prioritise while balancing the needs of the customers and stakeholders
- Ability to understand and detail end-user workflows, and produce accurate Product
- Requirements, mock-ups and roadmaps
- Good understanding of financial data
Please apply with your updated CV.