Digital Marketing Manager Are you looking for an exciting key Marketing Manager role - where you can make a substantial impact? Welcome.
Integral Memory (an established and fast-growing company) have a great problem - we sell a range of proven quality technology products that people want - we have strong potential. We are in the process of a significant digital transformation from new websites to engaging media.
Join our enthusiastic and growing team, including a content manager and graphic designers and work across the entire marketing mix, emphasising digital. If you are entrepreneurial, pro-active with innovative ideas and knowledge, and keen to learn more and grow with the business, this could be your ideal and challenging career path role.
Apply today. Immediate start is available.Key Roles
- Work closely with our Head of Digital Marketing to define strategies.
- Apply your skills - define and execute marketing campaigns across various channels (Social Media, PPC, Display, Email etc.) and manage communications.
- Working with influencers
- Increase customers with effective lead generation plans across B2B and B2C audiences
- Transform targeted email marketing to our strong customer base and prospects
- Ensure brand consistency across all marketing activities
- Engage with the team to formulate a content marketing and SEO strategy to drive traffic
- Report and analyse campaign performance and adjust accordingly
- Take ownership of website content.
- Participate in delivering marketing tech projects such as e-commerce websites, CRM migration and product data syndication.
- A minimum of 4 years experience in Marketing with a compelling digital skillset
- A degree /qualifications in marketing or related subjects (not critical if you have the ability)
- Strong commercial awareness to understand products and target customers
- Creativity and innovation - always on the lookout for improvements
- Practical experience of using digital tools
- A clear comprehension of how to manage Social Media campaigns
- A good skillset in email marketing and automation
- A hands-on approach for executing ideas
- Understanding and implementing productive SEO and PPC strategies
- Enjoys responsibility and making decisions and challenging the status quo
- A passion for improving and bringing in new ideas
Integral Memory plc ( NW10 0UF) has been established for over 31 years and is a fast-growing technology company with offices in London, France, Holland and Spain. The company has two successful divisions- Memory for computers, phone, cameras and servers and LED lighting for home, business and industrial applications.
We have a range of award-winning products that have a reputation for quality and value. Our end customers include the NHS, government departments, SMEs, resellers and FTSE 100 companies to IT managers, gamers, photographers, lighting designers, and electricians. We also supply a range of retailers, including Amazon, Tesco, Argos, PCWorld and Costco, and people just like you.Apply now - you will not get bored!
A competitive salary