Audit Senior - Asset Management / Markets, London
£44,000 - £47,500 + bens
Do you have experience in external audit within financial services, coupled with being a qualified accountant?
Would you like to change roles and work for a well-regarded, profitable international business, which gives you a platform to develop your skills and challenge yourself in a collaborative environment?
Your new role would be a challenging opening as Audit Senior - Asset Management based in The City, London. The role will commence from home.
You will play an important role in assisting in the planning, execution and finalisation of all areas of the audit assignment, including statutory and CASS audits, for manager or partner review, seeking input for areas of concern and judgement. You will Identify risk matters, liaise with senior client stakeholders.
In addition, you will take responsibility for monitoring progress against budget and supervise, coach and develop members of staff.
The environment on offer is collaborative and compliance is highly regarded, and your opinion is valued in a forward-thinking environment.
In order to qualify for this excellent opportunity you will need to fulfil the following:
• Qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS Qualified or overseas equivalent.
• Educated up to degree level.
• Experience supervising and coaching junior members of staff on site.
• Working knowledge of UK and International GAAS, IFRS, UK GAAP and Financial Reporting requirements.
• Working knowledge of firm services, issues regarding advice, and regulation and compliance, including anti-money laundering.
• Demonstrable knowledge of current economic and market trends.
If the role is of interest and you fit the criteria please apply for the role attaching a CV and contact number, you will be contacted should you be a suitable fit for the brief.