We are currently looking for an exceptional AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer to join the practice at this top UK tech consultancy. You will be involved in technical delivery of the AEM solution, part of a high-quality technical delivery team working on one of the largest and most exciting E-Commerce projects in the UK!Main body:
Our client is a global technology services and consulting company based in London.
At the forefront of Digital Transformation, they enable their customers to break down traditional barriers to, engage with and bring new initiatives to market at speed.
Consistently voted as one of the best places to work they operate in 20 countries with over 20,000 employees and more than 300 enterprise-level customers.
Key to this success is their expertise in eCommerce and we are currently looking for an exceptional AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) Developer to join them on an exciting retail / E-commerce project.
You will be involved in the technical delivery of the AEM CMS solution as part of a large technical delivery team, in their mission to drive competitive advantage for the customer.
What we are looking for:
- Extensive Hands-on development experience in CMS solutions including AEM / Adobe CQ6.x (AEM) Content Management (CMS)
- Experience in Java/J2EE application development
- Understanding of various Adobe cloud services that can be integrated with AEM
- Understanding of AEM DAM Metadata Schemas, workflows, limitations
- Integration of CMS with external apps like Marketing apps, CRM, E-commerce or portals.
- Understanding of cloud infrastructure and experience working with Adobe managed services
- A passion for technology and coding and ability to mentor more junior team members
- Experience working with an on/offshore split delivery model
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management