Are you the Laravel guru we've been looking for?
That's the word on the street anyway!
This is your opportunity to work for a company who have had 100% year on year growth since 2016. Could you be the developer to come in and help take them to the next level? The role will primarily be working in Laravel, so ideally you would have a minimum of 2 years commercial Laravel experience.
You will be working in a rapidly growing team of skilled individuals where you help the team migrate and upgrade core application legacy code as well as develop new greenfield projects from start to finish. One of the key projects you will be a part of is the development and API integration of a new mobile app to work in synergy with existing software.
The typical tech stack will be: PHP, Laravel, MySQL, Git. Whilst your time will be spent almost exclusively in Laravel some frontend experience would be beneficial.
You'll be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to balance fast delivery with quality, clean, properly documented and well-tested code. This position offers you the potential to develop and showcase your skills in a friendly and supportive working environment with the key focus being on quality not speed.
· Write clean, meaningful code with good documentation.
· Work collaboratively with the rest of the development, product and customer services teams.
· Maintain and develop new features whilst improving existing code where required.
· Consider information security protocols and good practice relating to secure code development and secure working practices.
· Keep up to date with the latest industry trends and best practices.
· Gain an understanding of application from the customers perspective/use cases and keep up to date with our product updates.
· Take responsibility for your own training needs and discuss these needs with the Development Manager.
Ideally you will have experience with most (not necessarily all) of the below:
· Laravel (2 years minimum)
· API development and integrations
· Version control (Git preferred)
· MySQL (including knowledge on indexes and optimising queries)
· Object-orientated programming
· £30-40,000 depending on experience
· 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
· An extra days annal leave per year of employment
· Training opportunities
· A generous pension scheme
· Vibrant city centre office location
· Flexible working
To find out more about the role click apply or get in touch:
firstname.lastname@example.org/ Linkedin / 01789267677