Join our finance team based in our Brighton office, where you will mainly be responsible for looking after the whole Financial side of our Paxton US office, covering customer reconciliation, credit control and purchase ledger management. Working as a Business Partner, you will be required to build effective relationships and support Vice Presidents and other Senior management with US Budgeting requirements and proactively provide financial management information, analysis, and advice. You will also be supporting with Corporate finances such as preparing monthly management reports to be presented to Senior Management Team.
During the current times this role will be starting from home, as and when things do change, you will be required to work in the office on a full-time basis. Job role
- Meet regularly and ensure budget holders and managers have an awareness of financial performance requirements, including the need for budgetary control and to provide financial awareness training where necessary
- Prepare Board Packs for US Inc subsidiary
- Investigate and report on significant budgetary variances, identifying any action that needs to be taken
- Provide comprehensive Gross Profit Margin review to understand the drivers of the business, like sales, forex, product mix
- Assist in the budgeting for all group companies, working closely with management to ensure full transparency of figures
- Prepare monthly management reports to be presented to Senior Management Team.
- You will be either near to or newly qualified in ideally ACCA however CIMA will also be considered
- You will have demonstrable experience working in a similar role
- Working with US Finances would be advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills with the ability to influence senior stakeholders
- Comfortable providing out of hours support to our US team as and when required
- Some experience working with SAGE line 50, QuickBooks online and Concur Financial Management Systems is desirable.