CK Technical are recruiting for a Packaging Engineer to join a leading global chemical solutions company. This is a permanent, remote based role, with occasional travel to site.
Location: Remote based
Packaging Engineer Role: Your main duties will be to:
• In co-ordination with Marketing, Sales & Manufacturing, introduce and/or revise packaging for new and existing products with a very strong link to Product Management
• Review regulatory compliance for new and existing products
• Coordinate transportation in the various means/various destinations
• Investigate packaging complaints with team to determine best-fit resolutions
• Ensure packaging material complies with the corporate identity guidelines
• Maintain packaging specification network.
• Maintain regular contact with existing and/or new suppliers, to be updated of new developments in packaging and transport requirements
Your Background: The ideal candidate for this role will have:
• Degree in Packaging Engineering or Chemistry with proven experience in a similar role in the Chemical Industry
.• Strong understanding of Dangerous Goods regulations, including transport and storage.
• Good knowledge of Procurement & Planning a plus