Leading-edge firm is seeking a part-qualified GI actuary to assist with the actuarial analysis of the reserves needed to support the exposures of company re/insurance products, and the completion of regulatory reporting requirements for the reserves.
In this exciting career development opportunity, you will:
- support the design and system implementation
- support the on-going management, validation and reporting of technical solutions, (e.g. Stochastic Reserve Risk, Technical Provisions).
- GI / P&C reserving experience (essential).
- Experience in the Lloyds market (desirable)
- Experience with Solvency II (desirable).
Contact us now for more information.
Star Ref: Star6565