Theatre Practitioner ODP - Anaesthetics & Recovery (RGN/ ODP) - Cheltenham - Full Time (However Part Time can be considered) Do you want to work for a company that will truly invest in your career? Do you want to work in an environment where you have the time to dedicate time & care to your patients? Do you want to work for the UKs not for profit healthcare provider? If so, Nuffield Health is looking for a Theatre Practitioner at our Nuffield Health Cheltenham Hospital. Get in touch or apply today! For a confidential chat please email firstname.lastname@example.org where we can answer any questions or if of interest arrange an informal site visit.
With drive, passion and high standards, you might join us from the NHS or a private setting. Either way, you will discover unrivalled scope to work autonomously, making full use of your skills and knowledge and adding value.
Not only do we invest in your career through training and CPD, there's free parking onsite, and you'll be supported by an experienced and close knit team. As a Theatre Practitioner Nurse / ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery you will;
What are we looking for in a Theatre Practitioner / ODP - Anaesthetic & Recovery? You will have;
- Work closely with leading consultants and other like-minded professionals, who will respect and value what you bring to the multidisciplinary team.
- Enjoy opportunities to work on a varied caseload using technology, equipment and facilities.
- Supervise, support and develop student and junior members of staff.
- Deliver high quality care and experience for our patients. A service which is always clinically effective, evidence based and appropriate.
- As part of the wider hospital team you will interact with colleagues on the ward because you understand that continuity in patient care is key.
What are the Benefits?
- Qualifications and experience relevant to your registration, including NMC or HCPC.
- Post-registration experience.
- Excellent communication skills and will be a great team worker. You will also be flexible and motivated.
- Able to work in both disciplines.
We want you to be the best you can be. We promise that we will support you with training opportunities and career development options.
We also offer a unique health and wellbeing focused benefits package. This includes free membership across all of our Fitness & Wellbeing clubs, along with free private healthcare. Not only this but we also offer a range of lifestyle and financial wellbeing benefits.
Whether you are currently in the NHS or a private setting, we are sure you will find your career with us motivating and rewarding.
Like all of us at Nuffield Health, you do what you do because you care. Every one of our brilliant people is passionate about making a real difference.
Informal visits are welcomed. Salary - up to £34,000 dependent on skills and experience Cheltenham Full Time, 37.5 hours - Whilst the role is full-time 37.5 hours, we will accept part-time hours. Please contact us to discuss this further.